Cat SittingTailored to your cat’s needs
Apart from the behavioural work I do with cats and the cats at Lowhills Animal Sanctuary, I also own 5 cats of my own. Some cats are happy to go into a cattery but not all cats travel well or like the surroundings or may even get stressed. I provide a cat sitting service that can be tailored to your cat’s needs. Whether it be one or more cats that need looking after, old, too ill for the cattery or you just want the peace of mind your house and animals are being looked after while you are away, let me take care of your cat or cats for you!
Visits are usually twice a day, more if needed to feed, fuss, brush, give medication or just to lavish your cats with love and attention while you are away. I can also bring in post, leave lights on or water plants as well.
Why choose me to look after your cat?
- 19 years of experience working with cats in rescue, boarding catteries and cats in a home setting.
- Currently studying a new cat behaviour qualification to work alongside my other animal qualifications (see ‘About’ for the full list of animal qualifications)
- Qualified at level 3 in Animal care and Welfare
- Fully insured and DBS checked
- Able to administer medication or special diets
- No age limit – kittens to old cats
- More than happy to look after households with more than 5 cats
- Free cat consultation to see if I am the right person to look after your cat/s
- No advertisement on my car so to everyone else I’m just a friend coming to see you
- Regular updates while you are away on Facebook messenger, phone or e-mail.
I love my job and looking after cats so don’t hesitate in either giving me a call on 0773 444 2785 TODAY or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org then you can relax and start getting excited about your holiday knowing your cats are safe and loved. Booking long before the holiday season is highly recommended to make sure you get the booking you want.
Charges around the Rugby area
Two visits per day – £12.00
Three visits per day – £14.00
Charges may vary depending whether specific grooming is needed, meds taking or other chores around the house. Also during spring and summer bank holidays, Easter and New Year. Please enquire for further details.